Have you ever had that panicky feeling of "oh no! I don't have anything to post today?" Coming up with content (posts/stories/reels, etc) to share on Instagram can be overwhelming. Come join this live workshop on December 2 at 7:00pm. You'll leave with clear goals for your content and your own list of at least two weeks of content ideas in different formats.
This isn't your average content planning seminar. You won't learn about creating content in batches or write captions that sound like what everyone else saying. You will get focused on your content goals and come up with your own ideas for content that matches your Instagram marketing plan.
- how to narrow down your brand to make an impact
- how to use your brand to set goals for your content
- the three elements of marketing on Instagram
- four formats to focus on for content creation and how to repurpose content in those formats
- what's trending with content on Instagram
You'll have time to:
- clarify your brand elements
- set content goals
- plan for all three marketing elements
- plan for different content formats
Showing up on Instagram can be overwhelming and complicated. You're trying to figure out how to connect with your audience and you're trying to post regularly, but it isn't quite working out as smoothly as you want to. How are you supposed to figure out all of the details by yourself? Good news - the Teacher Instagram School from Basic Girl Teaches is here to help.
The teachergram community can feel like an over-saturated space, but we know that there is room for you on Instagram and we know that the world needs what you have to offer! Our goal is to help you use your teacher Instagram account as an effective tool for your business or brand, no matter how long you've been on Instagram or how many followers you have.